Lu's blog

My blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2005


dogface Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger peter said...

Hi Lu,

Nice to see the photos. It gives me a better sense of people than words alone. He (she?) poses well, from the look of things (or is hungry and eyeing the camera). Good luck with epo, if you go ahead.

Peter

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Lu,

Dog is adorable! Landscape is absolutely spectacular! OMG it is gorgeous.

Isn't it nice to be making post treatment plans?

Sue

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger lu said...

Hi Peter
Nice to hear from you, hope things are good with you.

Yes she is a brilliant poser - we have zillions of photos of her, always looking great! I think she was looking at a ball waiting patiently for it to be thrown for her on this occasion!

Have a good day, enjoy your combo-free mind and body!
Lu

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger lu said...

Hi Sue

Thanks she is the most wonderful dog ever but then I would say that! The landscape is the view from the bird hide I walk along to - no birds visible on it at the time tho! I can sit in there on my own for ages, just looking at the splendour of it!

Post-treatment plans are always good aren't they? I am happy to be seeing a light at the end of the tunnel now. Finally. The nurse thinks I should be able to do a 'phased return' to work about 6-8 weeks after finishing, so that also gives me some recovery time. A holiday, maybe Greece? Get some weight back on?!

Enjoy your week and your walks - and if you have a camera I'd love to see some of your beautifully described Toronto sights!

Lu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counter
website hit counters