35
Not that I'm counting...
Just a quick blog as my injection is busy warming up to room temperature before I can take it. Need to find an area on my thighs that I haven't used for a while - I still have the varying shades of red/purple patches from the last 3 weeks, so that gives me a bit of a guide. I consider it somewhat fortunate that the weather hasn't required me to don my shorts yet this year! Knee length skirts are a good middle ground, and help remove some of the white sheen I have developed on my calves! (Mental note - must try not to burn calves)
These days feel quite content to just kind of hang out at home or perhaps have a wander round the village and to the nature reserve with the dog if I'm feeling particularly adventurous. Days go by, I don't do much, and that's OK. Of course I always check the bloggs and Ron's forum. It feels like enough for now. But must apologise as it means I haven't got anything exciting to report. Except the dog rolled in a dead fish down by the river today and I've nearly finished knitting my first scarf.

2 Comments:
Well - if it helps, Lu, it may not be exciting, but isn't doing nothing wonderful sometimes!
I often feel that people have lost the art of simply relaxing. Nowadays, it seems that relaxation means going bungee jumping, running a marathon or dancing till 3am in the deafening, throbbing beat of a sweltering night club.
I love pottering about, going for a walk, doing some relaxing fly fishing or simply putting my feet up with my partner.
Of course, I am playing cricket tomorrow - it took 3 days to recover last week - but ....
Oh for the days of working to live, rather than living to work ...
Hi Nick
Yep I agree, I think I am mastering the art of relaxation. I am in a daze a lot of the time, but consider this to be some sort of meditative state that is really a positive thing. Either that or my brain is just slowing to a halt...
Never done the bungee or marathon thing - too stressful and hard work! I quite like climbing sometimes as it puts things in perspective without being too harum scarum. It is also quite meditative as you do it slowly and thoughtfully - and you get to see wonderful natural vistas on the way! Cricket always seems very civilised too - I watch the cricketers sometimes at our local ground, and try not to be shouted at by the umpire as I was when I was little and walked in front of the blinds...'get oot the way son!' Mortified. I was 10 and not a boy. Consequently I am now always a bit paranoid when walking round cricket fields!
Hope the game goes well, don't cripple yourself this time...
Lu
Post a Comment
<< Home