Off on holiday
Well I am off on holiday tomorrow so will be signing off for a couple of weeks. Still haven't packed and there is much to do, but am waiting for an energy burst before I begin to tackle it all!
Before I go I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone for visiting my blog, for leaving me such kind and supportive comments, and for generally helping me feel so much less alone. The contact has made such a huge difference to my treatment and hepC experience - it can be a very isolating disease to live with, and this blogging community has opened up a whole new world of connection for me. This is a very special blogging community full of amazingly strong and courageous people, and it is definitely the place I feel most comfortable. I hope that I have been able to give to others as much as I have received.
I will continue to blog after my holiday - and of course will be reading the other blogs to see how everyone is getting on. In the meantime, stay well, stay strong and remember to use the force.
Lu

1 Comments:
Hi Lu,
You are one of those amazingly strong and courageous people, helping reduce the isolation and providing comfort and support. Thank you.
Congratulations on treatment end. Have a lovely holiday! Will look forward to reading your blog once you're back.
Sue
Post a Comment
<< Home