Lu's blog

My blog

Friday, August 12, 2005

5 weeks 2 days on...

Hi, how are things with you all? I've just got back from a trip away to Liverpool to see my partner, and to Manchester to stay with a friend for a couple of days. It was nice to be away, having a bit of an adventure on my own.

I feel much better physically, am putting weight on slowly and have a lot more energy. My sleep is still a bit off - sometimes finding it hard to get to sleep, sometimes waking in the night and not being able to get back to sleep again. It may be the caffeine and sugar in the after eights I'm now hooked on...

Emotionally - well I'm not weepy any more, but boy can I be grumpy and intolerant! I don't know if this is just me? Maybe I AM just grumpy? Hard to know - maybe partly post-effects of treatment, partly living with the worry and the wait for my pcr test, and partly you know this has been a hell of a year. And maybe I'm just less tolerant because of everything that has happened. Unfortunately I have developed a bit of a 'I don't even want to know' thing when someone is complaining about what I consider trivial stuff. I've listened to other peoples problems for years and I just don't want to now. I've got

C) CONCLUSIÓN

- tabla cronológica del sector Miraflores
- tabla de contrastes antes y después- elaboración de documento final.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counter
website hit counters